1. No power input - check if the AC220 power supply is normal.
2. The equipment has no air source
- 2.1. Check if the intake pipe has air supply.
- 2.2. Check if the switch under the intake pressure regulating valve is open (vertical direction is open)
3. The power switch fuse is blown — check and replace the fuse (a small drawer in the middle of the plug and switch)
4. The HMI displays screw stuck fault in splitter (alarm light is red)
- 4.1. Check if there is any screw stuck inside the track and the screw separator. After the gas is off, push and pull the slider, and it must be slid smoothly. The blanking sensor can not be too tight on blowing tube to prevent deformation of the pipe and then affect the blanking.
- 4.2. Manually solve the screw stuck and reset the alarm signal. Restart the device (in order to analysis the reason of stuck screw, it is recommended to take photos for the position of stuck screw)
1. The splitter moves too slowly or too fast — adjust the throttle valve to change the gas cylinder speed.
2. The height of splitter and discharge track is offset - adjust the overall height of the splitter so that the screws in the track can smoothly enter the splitter.
3. Mixing - Please use the same specification screws.
4. The blanking sensor is too tight or the blowing tube is deformed (it will be split 5 times before the stuck alarm starts.) — The sensor should be lightly tied and the blowing tube should be smoothly stalled.
5. IO connection error–the screw feeder provides 24VDC power for their own screw signal, so customer only need provide one normally open relay.
6. Internal wear of the screw splitter — Check the gap between the various parts inside the splitter, whether there is obvious shaking or not, and replace it in time. It is recommended to prepare spare parts in advance.
1. The height of the upper platen is too low - adjust the height of the platen, the screws with flanges should be allowed to stack the flanges.
2. The horizontal blow-off position is too low or too high — change the angle of the throttle valve and adjust the position of the blow hole.
3. The excluding screw blow is too small – adjust the blow throttle valve.
4. Screw fully sensor position offset - adjust the sensor, normally bright will stop the tray vibration, normally off will cause the tray to vibrate all the time, and the rail squeeze.
1. Pipe wrinkles — Check the pipe is free of wrinkles.
2. There are one more screws in the tube — misoperation or detection sensor fault. The screw feeding time is determined by the screw requiring signal. It must be ensured that the screw arrive to tightening mouth before the requiring signal disconnect.
3. The tube is deformation or aging - replace the blow tube.